1. Private, for profit organizations
2. Organizations not based in Fulton County
3. Organizations that have been placed in default status by FCAC for failure to comply with contract requirements
4. Organizations that do not provide the majority of their services within Fulton County
5. Nonprofit organizations that cannot demonstrate their 501(c)(3) status or that of a fiscal agent
6. Religious organizations or institutions
Please note: Generally, FCAC does not provide direct funding to other Fulton County departments or agencies through the CFS program. Funding for partnerships with other Fulton County departments may be available for projects that are consistent with the mission and goals of FCAC. Interested agencies are asked to contact the CFS staff at least 30 days before the application deadline to determine eligibility.