Eligibility & Restrictions
The Fulton County Arts Council provides funds only to Fulton County municipalities and non-profit organizations that meet the following basic eligibility requirements:
- The organization must be based and provide the majority of its services within Fulton County (note: an exception may be made for organizations with a regional or statewide focus.)
- The organization must be incorporated as a non-profit organization in the State of Georgia and incorporation must be current and in good standing.
- The organization must be able to document acceptance of non-profit status by the Internal Revenue Service under Section 501(c)(3) or have a designated non-profit fiscal agent.
- The Fulton County Arts Council will only support arts and cultural programs and projects that clearly demonstrate artistic merit. No exceptions.
The Fulton County Arts Council does NOT provide funding to:
- Individual artists
- Private, for-profit organizations
- Organizations not based in Fulton County
- Organizations that have been placed in default status by the Fulton County Arts Council for failure to comply with contract requirements
- Religious organizations or institutions
- Organizations that do not provide the majority of their services within Fulton County
- Non-profit organizations that cannot demonstrate their 501(c)(3) status or that of a fiscal agent